Please gamble responsibly. You must be 18 years of age or older to gamble at any online casino. Visit BeGambleAware.org for more information.
Gambling involves risk and you must not gamble with funds you can’t afford to lose. It is not a solution to any financial difficulty. All gambling sites and guides are 18+ only. Be Gamble Aware. Online casinos listed here may not be available in your region.
PayPal is a popular payment method to use at online casinos available in the UK – this is according to the casino review site Casino Professor.
There are lots of online casinos available in the UK that accept PayPal to choose from. In fact, most sites with a Gambling Comission licence have it available. But what’s a great online casino that accepts PayPal at the moment? One where you can play slots, live dealer games, bingo, and more?
MrQ – A recommended online casino available in the UK accepting PayPal (T&C’s Apply)
MrQ is an online casino that currently accepts PayPal for UK players and is recommended by Casino Professor. Since launching in 2018, it’s grown its game selection considerably – with a range of slots, live dealer games, bingo, and other game types available.
To make a deposit using PayPal, you can follow the steps outlined on the website which include logging into your PayPal account and confirming the transaction.
One of the reasons MrQ is popular with players in Great Britain is because, at the time of writing, it has no wagering requirements on any of its bonus offers. Everything you win is paid in cash.
Visit MrQ (Ts&Cs apply)
Why choose an online casino that accepts PayPal?
PayPal is a well-known payment method on the internet. The speed of the transactions is a reason why online casino players choose it over some other options. Many also have a PayPal account ready to use. Even if not, it’s free to sign up.
Most deposits are instant, but this is the case with most payment methods at online casinos. Manual bank transfers are the typical exception as these can sometimes take several days to process. If you actually manage to get lucky and win, once the online casino has approved the payment you can also quickly enjoy your winnings with PayPal.
Easy and quick to use: All you need to do is follow the steps on the online casino website and log in to your PayPal account to make deposits. Withdrawals are also sent back to the same account automatically.
- Instant withdrawals after approval: Every UK gambling site must approve a payout before it’s sent. How long this takes depends on each site. But once approved, the transfer to your account pretty much instantly so you have access to your cash quickly.
Security measures: The service uses advanced measures to protect against fraud, leaking of information and identity theft.
Choosing a casino available in the UK with PayPal functionality
There are numerous online casinos available, but not all of them are great places to play. As well as offering convenient payment methods like PayPal, there are other things you should look out for when selecting an online casino.
Here are four basic things to keep in mind when choosing an online casino according to Casino Professor:
1. It has a valid licence from the Gambling Commission. All gambling sites available in Great Britain must be licenced by the Gambling Commission. This is a legal requirement, so it’s clear that choosing a casino site with this licence is imperative – like MrQ Casino. PayPal refuses to operate with any gambling site that doesn’t have a valid licence in place.
2. The selection of games on offer is very important as you want to be able to choose from a variety of quality options. While slots are widely available, it’s true that some sites have a better selection than others. So check whether the games that you like to play are listed. There are often several other games available – like live casino, jackpot games, lotteries, poker, betting, and more.
3. Most casino sites allow you to benefit from a welcome bonus though such bonus amounts are usually subject to terms and conditions such as wagering requirements. When you make an initial deposit with real money, most sites give you a bonus on top of your deposit. Since these bonuses tend to change relatively often, Casino Professor recommends that you check the current bonus offers yourself from the casino’s own website. If you do decide to take up an offer, it’s strongly recommended that you read the terms and conditions first. This will ensure that you understand any obligations before playing.
4. Gambling sites available in the UK typically offer help for players, usually via live chat or email. But there can be a big difference between the quality of the support you receive at different sites. For example, not all have 24/7 opening hours. This means you might need to wait the next day for an answer to any questions which isn’t ideal. How quickly the customer service reacts is an important factor too. Peak periods often affect this – such as during the evening. To help alleviate any waiting times, most gambling sites have a detailed FAQ section available so you can check answers to common questions yourself.
Fees and limits
MrQ does not charge any fees on transactions. So whatever you deposit or cash out will be given in full. They have pretty reasonable minimum deposit and withdrawal limits too. But this isn’t always the case with other sites, as some do charge fees and have high limits.
Each site decides its own payment fees and limits. So remember to check the casino’s own policy before choosing to sign up. When it comes to maximum limits, there are some general rules set by the Gambling Commission. You cannot just deposit a large amount of money and be done and dusted. In such cases, gambling sites are required to check what the source of the money is to prevent any issues.
Conclusion on online casinos that accept PayPal
Paypal is well-known for having advanced security measures. They are also very strict about who they partner up with in the online gambling world.
To find out more about online casinos that are available in the UK and use PayPal, visit the Casino Professor website here or to find out more about the Great Britain gambling licence regime, you can visit the Gambling Commission website for more information.
Please gamble responsibly. You must be 18 years of age or older to gamble at the online casinos featured on this page. Be sure to gamble responsibly. BeGambleAware.org.