Big Foot will compete against the seven remaining contestants in the Masked Singer season 5 line-up, including Maypole, Dippy Egg and Cricket. The celeb will be hoping to keep their identity under wraps for another week as we get closer to the final.
They’ll be hoping to impress the detective panel including Davina McCall, Jonathan Ross, Mo Gilligan, and Rita Ora and keep their identity under wraps for another week.
At the end of the episode, one contestant will be unmasked and their true identity will be revealed. They’ll join former contestants Lorraine Kelly (Owl), Dionne Warwick (Weather), Alexander Armstrong (Chicken Caesar), Shirley Ballas (Rat), and Julia Sawalha (Bubble Tea), who were previously unmasked on The Masked Singer season 5.
As Bigfoot returns to the stage, read on for everything you need to know about the contestant, including all the clues, guesses and latest theories.
- Week 1: You’re Welcome from Moana
- Week 3: Come Fly With Me by Frank Sinatra
- Week 5: Re-Rewind by Artful Dodger feat Craig David
- “Bigfoot just wants to have a good time and for the audience to have a good time!”
- Walked past four boulders with dark-haired wigs on.
- They’re always “putting my big foot in it”.
- “You may think my talent is quite preposterous, but my strength was once linked to a sporting rhinoceros.”
- “It’s great being out in nature. What mores could you want? Just marvel at those views. I’ve got a whole cast of friends out here. Hello birds. Hello rocks. Hello stream. I just love it here.”
- “You’ve got to snatch opportunities when they come to you. I feel really loved. Hogwarts and all.”
- “Now I’m ready to take it to the Maximus. It doesn’t matter if it’s not perfect if everybody is having fun.”
- “Act your age not your shoe size, unless your feet are as big as mine! Here’s hoping I can knock your sock off tonight.”
- Bob Mortimer
- Bradley Walsh
- Alex Brooker
- Nick Mohammed
- Jamie Laing
- Dave Grohl
The Masked Singer season 5 theories
Fans are convinced The Masked Singer’s Big Foot is journalist and presenter Alex Brooker, with the costume believed to be a huge nod at The Last Leg, which he hosts alongside Josh Widdicombe.
“Catching up on The Masked Singer and Alex Brooker is 100% Big Foot and I am so happy,” one viewer wrote on X (formerly Twitter).
Another said: “I’ve rarely been more sure about anyone on The Masked singer as Alex Brooker being Big Foot.”
Alex, is that you?
Jonathan Ross thinks The Chase star and Gladiator host Bradley Walsh could be hiding behind the mask of Big Foot.
Several clues led Ross to think Big Foot could be a comedian, and he thought of the 63-year-old presenter, who is known for making viewers laugh with his jokes and one-liners.
When is The Masked Singer on TV?
The Masked Singer airs on ITV1 and ITVX on Saturdays. Episode 4 will air at 7pm on Saturday 27th January and will see the eight remaining characters take to the stage.
The Masked Singer airs on Saturdays on ITV1 and ITVX. Check out more of our Entertainment coverage or visit our TV Guide and Streaming Guide for more to watch.
Try magazine today and get 10 issues for only £10 – subscribe now. For more from the biggest stars in TV, listen to The Podcast.